- We traveled from 4am-8pm, TC-Chi-Miami-San Jose, arriving at the beautiful Beacon Escazu hotel for some much needed rest
- We ate at the hotel bar and when served the same beer (Nick and I), I received a feminine beer glass while Nick a frosty mug, thought that was pretty cute
- We’re very excited to learn/relearn Spanish
- I’m realizing, despite being useless now, how much I remember, love, and miss the French language!
- We met Kristin, our connection, and she seems wonderful
We are headed to meet her now and get Nick set up at a local bank, then to our next stop – a supposedly local owned quaint bed and breakfast.
Thank you again to everyone – we truly couldn’t do this without you all. Your love and support is what makes this possible. More updates to come, I promise!